Terms & Conditions 60th ISPS Handa Halberg Awards
Submission of a nomination, constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
- To be eligible to enter the 60th ISPS Handa Halberg Awards:
- Nominees must be New Zealand citizens, hold a residents visa, or have permanent residency.
- Sporting achievements must take place from 1 December 2021 and 30 November 2022.
Full eligibility guidelines for each Award category are detailed on the eligibility form
- Nominations can only be made via National Sporting Organisations (NSOs) or the Nominations Panel.
- Nominations open week of Monday 25 October 2022 and close at 8pm, Wednesday 1st December 2022.
- Nominations must be submitted in accordance with the instructions set out by the Halberg Foundation on the entry form
- The Halberg Nominations Panel reserves the right to add nominations in the case of an outstanding performance being overlooked and/or not entered by the relevant NSO.
- The nominations are verified by HPSNZ and any incorrect data regarding performance stats may be updated after submission at their request.
- The nominations will be announced via a media release by the Halberg Foundation within a fortnight of the closing date.
- A signed eligibility document must accompany every nomination.
- Information provided in nominations (including any photos provided, may be used for publicity purposes after the 30th
- Photographs provided by the NSO are authorised for use by the Halberg Foundation in relation to the Awards.
- All decisions made by the judging panel are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any entries made after the 1st December 2022 will not be accepted. Any achievements that start in November 2022 but finish in December 2022 will not be accepted for the 60th ISPS Handa Halberg Awards but will be eligible for the 601st ISPS Handa Halberg Awards.
For enquiries about eligibility or other questions relating to the Awards, please contact email@example.com