New Zealand's Favourite Sporting Moment
Terms & Conditions 61st ISPS Handa Halberg Awards
The 61st ISPS Handa Halberg Awards will be held at Spark Arena, Auckland in 2024. You can vote for "New Zealand's Favourite Sporting Moment (the "Award") which will be presented on the night. By submitting a vote for the Award, you indicate your acceptance of all of the following terms and conditions. The Promoter of this award is the Halberg Foundation.
If you do not agree to these terms, do not vote.
Voting for the Award begins at 12pm on 16/01/24. Voting continues until 9.00pm on 15/02/24. Votes are conducted online and you may vote only once per day, 12.00am-11.59pm.
The finalists for New Zealand's Favourite Sporting Moment were determined by nominations from National Sports Organisations and a voting academy of sports media, independant of the Halberg Foundation.
Vote online at https://www.halbergawards.co.nz/about/favourite-sporting-moment/ and via https://halbergawards.us.launchpad6.com/sporting_moment/entries
The Public will be invited to vote for their favourite Finalist (“the Public Vote”). The voting will open using the below factors.
- You may vote online once per day. Voting is free.
- The system also counts the unique votes (to counter vote fraud) (not shown on the front end)
- We reserve the right to disallow votes if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent votes have been cast (ie more votes than a human being could possibly submit in the time available without the use of software or other devices designed to make automated votes). We reserve the right to disqualify any Finalist who engages in activity which could be designed to unfairly manipulate the outcome of the Public Vote.
- The Finalist who receives the highest number of public votes & over all engagement will be announced the winner at the 61st Halberg Awards on February 15, 2024.
- In the event of an equal number of votes, all tied Finalists will be judged by an independent consultant, who will determine at its sole discretion which Finalist should win.
- The Promoters assume no responsibility for any failure to receive a vote as a direct or indirect result of a technical problem or any kind of internet malfunction beyond the control of the Halberg Foundation and Launchpad. All votes are deemed received at the time of receipt by the database and NOT at time of transmission by the entrant.
- All votes submitted become the property of the Halberg Foundation.
- No personal information of each voters will be stored on a database by the Promoters.
- Voting is only open to anyone living in New Zealand.
The Promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoters will not be liable to any person in any way in relation to voting, (including not limited to personal injury) except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
Free phone 0800 Halberg (4252374).
P O Box 137 050
For enquiries about eligibility or other questions relating to the Awards, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org